Okay---I'm having trouble figuring out all this technology stuff yet again! I am trying to set up up a group on FACEBOOK where students past, present, and future can blog with other students around the world. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the link set up. For now, you can search "Kim Piper" and there will be a picture of me that you can click on (I think???!!!) that will take you to my facebook. If not, I'll have my son, Quinn, help me figure it out. However, that will be sometime next week because all of us that support this blog (me, Bri, and the Hoxie's) are all traveling to the High Schools That Work conference in New Orleans, LA tomorrow (plus about 10 other wonderful WRHS teachers and administrators!). I love this national conference! I always get such great teaching ideas!
So, if you are unsuccessful linking to the facebook, check back next week for further instructions plus great pics of the conference!
Talk with you soon~
Kim :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment