skip to main | skip to sidebar

Three Amigos and a Tech Guy

The adventures of Bea, Brian, Kim, and Craig in Ireland courtesy of FUND FOR TEACHERS.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I don't know what this is, but it sure isn't Ireland??!!!

I'm trying to post some Ireland pics, but this wacky picture showed up instead??!! I'm a little technologically challenged so please bear with me. There is no telling what crazy stuff I might insert before I finally figure out what I'm doing! :0) Kim
Posted by Kim at 9:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (50)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (32)
      • Check out my pics of Ireland
      • Videos are on the way
      • A thank you
      • Justin Colvin, the Musical Bartender
      • Okay--Now we're talking!!!
      • I don't know what this is, but it sure isn't Irela...
      • Dublin Writer's Festival
      • Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
      • Brian's observations on Limerick
      • Tulsa, we have landed!
      • back in the USA
      • Dublin Girls!
      • Limerick Town
      • Last day in Dublin town----
      • No title
      • Another Amazing Day!
      • What day is it?
      • Bloomsday 2007
      • Good Morning (afternoon for me) Everyone!It is har...
      • Dublin, Friday June 15th 2007. 9:15 Rain again t...
      • Kids r Kids
      • Wow!
      • Guidebooks lie!
      • We are here
      • tick, tick, tick,tick....
      • 2 nights and counting!
      • The Circle is Complete
      • Itinerary
      • Passport Update
      • Almost Ready!
      • A piece of good news
      • Updates
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)

Contributors

  • Bea
  • Brian
  • Kim