Monday, June 25, 2007

A thank you


There are so many people to thank for this opportunity. First of all I would like to thank Fund for Teachers--without them this would have never happened. Second, I want to thank our technical advisor, Craig (he paid his own way such was his commitment to our success). He helped us set up the blog, he researched a great deal before the trip and when in Ireland, and he ran the video camera so we could be on film. Also, he was the trailblazer--he was a great navigator. He's also my husband so I really have to thank him--I guess he figured it would be better to come along and assist so I wouldn't have to make international phone calls for technical help! I also want to thank my fellow fellows--Brian and Kim. They possess a great gift that I lack--the ability to engage with anyone. because of them we have great videos and countless contacts. Finally, I want to thank my family--my parents for watching my daughters, and my daughters for encouraging my through the whole process. I can do nothing without their support.
So, to my three traveling companions, Fund for Teachers, my family, and of course everyone who has commented, thank you for a truly memorable experience--I'm glad to have made this effort with such unique and wonderful individuals.

No comments: