I think we leave tomorrow for Limerick, but I'm not entirely sure. My shins feel hyper-extended from the cobblestones! It's just been non-stop since we arrived! Had an interesting moment this morning in counter-point to the girls on the bus - meet some young gentlemen coming in from a full night of carousing. Their take on the school experience seems in many ways to be closer to what some of our students feel about the process. Again, posting of that video moment will happen later. And, for those of you offended by "colorful" language - you are forewarned!
Another interesting thing we have noted is the amount of graffiti around the city (at least in certain parts). We're very curious about the meaning of some of it and the culture that creates it. We intend to post some photos or video later and ask for some commentary, both from the Irish and American crowds.
Well, just a quick post - I'll put up a more detailed one later, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment