Monday, June 11, 2007

tick, tick, tick,tick....

So, here it is. We are hours away ffom our FFT trip. I spent all day yesterday waiting on planes to come home from the AP reading (7 days of reading AP essays--Fun!) and I'm just tired! but, I'll sleep on the plane tomorrow because I'm goin' to Ireland! Everyone is set, the bags are almost packed, and this time tomorrow we will be at Tulsa International Airport standing in line to check bags.
Much to do and miles to go before I sleep.
The next post will probably be once the travels have begun!

Slainte!

5 comments:

SpankyMcPeterson said...

nice use of gaelic.

Slainte,
Matt

Anonymous said...

wow!! you guys are so lucky!!! I hope you all have a great time!!!

Bonnie

Unknown said...

Hope you guys have fun.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you all have a great time. Right now, I am writing to you from a dorm room in Stillwater at Oklahoma State basketball camp. My summer vacations consist of stinky 7th graders, cafeteria food and tiny dorm rooms...but I would not have it any other way(of course I would bypass for a trip to Ireland) You four are a great representation of Will Rogers High School and I am proud that you represent me. Have fun and like my mama always said "remember who you are, where you come from and what you stand for." I look forward to reading about your adventures in the near future.

Keary King

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! I will be reading the blog every day! Enjoy yourself in the most beautiful country in the world.
Blessed Be!!
Trish