I'm glad you guys are going to Dublin. Also, I'm glad your gonna get to see James Joyce's work come to life. I am loving "Dubliners" so far and have been reading up on Joyce. I liked the short story called "After the Race". I think Joyce was trying to illustrate how well people of different nationalities can get along in Dublin.
I need my AP summer stuff. Where can I get it?
Boys State ended up being a far right conservative indoctrination camp. It shocked me the amount of racism that traveled through those children's mouths and minds. Only one of my bills made it past committee but we didn't have have time to hear it on the floor.
I hope you all have a wonderful time in Eire.
Slainte, Matthew Peterson
"Your battles inspired me - not the obvious material battles but those that were fought and won behind your forehead. "
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are going to Dublin. Also, I'm glad your gonna get to see James Joyce's work come to life. I am loving "Dubliners" so far and have been reading up on Joyce. I liked the short story called "After the Race". I think Joyce was trying to illustrate how well people of different nationalities can get along in Dublin.
I need my AP summer stuff. Where can I get it?
Boys State ended up being a far right conservative indoctrination camp. It shocked me the amount of racism that traveled through those children's mouths and minds. Only one of my bills made it past committee but we didn't have have time to hear it on the floor.
I hope you all have a wonderful time in Eire.
Slainte,
Matthew Peterson
"Your battles inspired me - not the obvious material battles but those that were fought and won behind your forehead. "
-James Joyce
It's not just Joyce - you should read some Brendan Behan - "Borstal Boy" is a great story.
The AP summer stuff isn't posted yet. I'll remind her to do that when she gets back from grading the exams in Kentucky.
Spread the word on the site!
Post a Comment